Thank you for your patience as we figure out how to navigate these difficult times. As of June 1, our doors will be open for the 2020 season and we are eager to welcome you back for another year of growing fun. Right now we will have walks in the orchard, pea play box, maze, our growing sheep family and our cafe will be open 11 to 5 daily.
As always, cleanliness and the safety of our customers and staff is a top priority, and we have made additional modifications to our operations in order to encourage social distancing. We kindly ask you to review these safety guidelines and keep them in mind during your visit to the farm.
Our goal is and has always been to serve our community by providing fun for all in a safe manner. We have implemented new policies to comply with social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Staff will be required to wear a mask.
- An appropriate distance between staff members and customers will be kept at all times.
- All countertops and doors will be sanitized regularly
- Rather than a handshake or a high-five, we’ll be offering a thumbs up to each customer!
We also ask a few things of you in order to keep everyone healthy and for us to continue to be able to do business:
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick – we will wait for your business!
- We ask that social distancing be maintained throughout the store. Please stay six feet away from your fellow shoppers.
- Thank you so much for only touching the produce that you plan to purchase.
- We kindly ask our customers to give us patience and grace as we slowly move forward and figure out how to proceed through the remainder of the season.
- Please share our updates and current offerings with your family and friends! It’s going to be crucial to support small and family businesses in the upcoming months!
- Please have fun!